2-3 years experience
Last date to apply: 23 Dec 2018
- Communication: Research assistants need to be able to speak and write about their findings clearly, as well as understand assignments and instructions.
- Attention to Detail: Finding the right information takes concentration.
- Critical Thinking: Research assistants need to use decisive reasoning to determine the best course of action in their research.
- Technical Skills: Research assistants will use computers to research their information, as well as record their findings.
– Must be excellent in English
– 1 to 2 years of experience